It’s time to
ACT. CONNECT. ENGAGE.
NOTE TO VISITORS – On October 25, 2021, the ACE website hit the “PAUSE” button.
However, our Facebook page remains active.
To view our Oct. 24, 2021 Zoom discussion of “Teaching Loss & Learning Loss from March 13, 2020 – April 1, 2021,” it is posted here.
Born out of the Women’s March in January, 2017, ACE is a progressive, grassroots group based in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our main areas of concern include human rights, campaigns and candidates, legislation, and the environment.
- We hold our local, state, and federal officials and representatives accountable to be our voices in government and to serve us, their constituents, with integrity and transparency.
- We embrace the principles of human rights, inclusion, nonviolence, compassion, and fairness in all of our interactions with others as we work to promote ethical public policy in our government.
- We ACT— we march, rally, and protest peacefully with compassion and passion.
- We CONNECT—we communicate with our local, state, and federal officials to make our voices heard.
- We ENGAGE — we formed smaller teams to study individual issues and inform the larger group. We often partner with other progressive groups in Naperville and greater Chicago area to build a louder chorus.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and calendar here.